Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must not have been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal.
- All the illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed in the appropriate place near the first mention, instead of at the end of the manuscript. Check the TESEA Journal template to know the appropriate form to create tables.
- The submission is accompanied by a cover letter to the editor (free format), where the contribution and relevance of the article are explained. The letter is in PDF format and provided as a separate file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Author Guidelines.
- Permissions are cleared and in place for any non-original content (i.e. content that has been reproduced from another source, like illustrations, images, diagrams, etc.).
- The manuscript includes a Conflict of Interest statement and the Contributor Roles have been included according to the Contributor Roles Taxonomy (CRediT).
- The submission complies with the journal Policies of Ethical and Scientific Integrity.
A full-length manuscript presenting original work intended as a regular contribution to the journal.
An article reviewing a particular topic or field. Review papers are typically invited papers written by a highly regarded expert in the field. Review articles summarize progress made in a particular research or development area during a specified period and summarize the current state of the art.
Special Section: Selected Papers from the 2023 IEEE Colombian Caribbean Conference
This special section aims to feature selected papers originally presented at the 2023 IEEE Colombian Caribbean Conference (C3). All contributions are subject to rigorous peer review to ensure originality and high quality. Authors are required to:
- Submit work that significantly extends their original conference paper.
- Obtain necessary copyright permissions for figures and illustrations used.
- Adhere to the journal's ethical guidelines, as outlined here.
Note: This section is not open for general submissions. Authors who did not receive an invitation to contribute to this special section should submit their work as a regular article.
Transactions on Energy Systems and Engineering Applications is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The works published in Transactions on Energy Systems and Engineering Applications can be shared, copied, and distributed in any medium or format. The Journal authorizes the adaptation, remixing, transformation, and creation from parts of the work. By agreeing to this license, the previous principles cannot be revoked.
Authorships must be acknowledged, and a link to the license must be provided and it must be acknowledged if any changes have been made. You can do this in any reasonable way, but not in a way that suggests that you have the support of the licensor or to receive compensation for its use.
The names and e-mail addresses provided to Transactions on Energy Systems and Engineering Applications will be used exclusively for the journal’s established purposes. They will not be made available to any other person or organization or for any other use.
In accordance with Statutory Law 1581/2012 on Data Protection and associated regulations, Data Owners are informed that by voluntarily providing or registering their information in the channels enabled by the website, you authorize their inclusion in a database under the responsibility of Universidad Tecnológica de Bolivar, which will be treated for the organization’s purposes and objectives.