Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting a contribution to the TESEA Journal System, we encourage the authors to consider each one of the following items, since submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must not have been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal or conference.
- The manuscript must not super an overall plagiarism match percent about 40% and 20% in the case of a single source.
- The manuscript file has to be generated as a PDF format following the instructions contained in the journal template available (below) in Microsoft Word and LaTeX.
- The text must adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Guidelines of the Author, that appear in About the Journal.
- The information of the authors must be included in the main file of the document (names) since the TESEA Journal does not use the blind review of the articles. Failure in fulfilling the edition requirements above will result in immediate rejection of the manuscript.
- If the body of the document is in Spanish, then the article must contain: Title, Abstract, and Keywords in English and Spanish. For articles in English the information in Spanish is not mandatory.
-All the illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed in the appropriate places of the text near to the first citation, instead of at the end. Check the TESEA Journal template to know the appropriate form to create tables.
-The number of references in the bibliography section must be between 20 and 50 for research papers and upper than 75 for articles of review.
-The submission must be accompanied by a letter to the editor (free format), where the contribution and relevance of the article are explained, and where the authors express their commitment of not submitting the article simultaneously in other journals or conferences. The letter must be in PDF format and must be provided in a separate file.
-The authors are encouraged to provide three specialists in the field of contribution with a Ph.D. who can serve as reviewers. (Name, email, research interests, country). The reviewers must speak the language the paper was written.
The reviewed version of manuscripts must be submitted with the following items:
- A letter to the editor summarizing the changes made in the manuscript and describing how the paper was improved. This letter can be made in a free format and attached in a PDF format.
- A punctual response to the reviewers describing how the manuscript was changed and how their comments are considered in the reviewed version. (freestyle, PDF format).
- The reviewed version of the manuscript with the changes must be highlighted in blue or red colors (PDF format).
- The length of the manuscript is not limited.
- Please name the main document as MAIN_Manuscript.PDF for easy identification inside of the TESEA Journal System.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated in it and will not be provided to third parties or for use of other purposes.